Boarding at Courtesy Stable
Information on Boarding
Courtesy Stable is full, however send me an email & I'll add you to the wait list.
- Horses turned out daily in one of 3 turnouts.
- Box stalls lined with rubber mats and pine shavings are cleaned daily.
- Horses are fed twice a day, am and pm.
- Option to use your own supplements in addition to the regular feed.
- Hay thrown at a minimum of twice daily in the turnouts and twice daily in the stall.
- 100 X 200 lighted outdoor arena with new footing.
- Direct access to Fairmount Park Trails
- Use your own farrier or one of our trusted experts.
- Annual dentist visits.
- Bi annual vet visits.
- Barn manager will be be there while any onsite vet, farrier or dentist is working with your horse.
- The manager will blanket your horse during the winter, you provide the blanket.
- The manager will put your fly mask on before your horse is turned out in the summer months.
Contact us for rates and availability.