Group Lessons in Equine Experience
Click here to read a letter from the Girl Scout Troop after attending one of our previous Barn Days.
Click this link to view the photo album from a Barn Day visit with the Philadelphia Zoo Group.
Barn Days can include one or more of the following:
- Live your day in the Life of a Horse!
- Equine Nutrition: Feeding, what & how much; Vitamins & Supplements.
- Equine Health: Shoeing, Vaccinations, Worming & Dental
- Behind the Stalls: Tour of the Premises from a Mucker's Point of View
- "Get Ready to Ride!": Grooming & Tacking
- Different kinds of Tack
- Western or English Dressage or Hunter/Jumper
- Mini Lesson
EMail email@example.com to schedule. Cost is $60.00 per person. Discounts available for groups. Groups of no more than 8 can be accommodated in one day. Barn days are available for Sunday appointments ONLY. Approximate time is 2 - 4 hours, depending on the number of people.